ART + MUSIC NIGHTS
Join us for a magical, one-of-a-kind socially distanced experience with local live music, art by women artists and a complimentary bar.
Our Art + Music Nights Series happen every Thursday evening at The Cathedral, where you can:
- Shop art by local women artists while listening to incredible local musicians in an intimate, beautiful and safe setting
- Enjoy bottomless margaritas compliments of Dulce Vida Tequila and other sips from Austin Beerworks, Austin Eastciders, Topo Chico and Waterloo Sparkling Water
- Add a cheese board by local woman-owned brand, Cultured ATX, to your ticket
. . .
May 6th | 7-10 PM | Special Cinco De Mayo-Inspired Art + Music Night
*Details announced soon!
- - -
- There are 2 shows per night for the month of April. Tickets are for 1 of the 2 seatings.
- Only 1 Ticket Reservation is needed per group. Table Seating is available for private groups of 2-6 guests.
- Safety & Seating Details: Private group seating with 25% max capacity to maintain safety for everyone. Masks are required to enter and temperature checks will take place at the door. Groups are socially distanced. Masks may be removed while seated. Sanitizer provided by Surgicept.
- Event is 21+ ONLY. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for special requests or questions.
What people are saying:
"[Art + Music] night's live music at The Cathedral was just what we needed for a fun night out during COVID! The venue has taken excellent measures to managing capacity and safe distancing while at the same time providing a wonderful atmosphere to reconnect with the community, friends and the fine arts and sounds that adorn the venue. We will definitely be back soon!"
- Will W.
- Will W.
. . .
Our Return Policy:
Because of the nature of our services and products, all event tickets are final sale and no refunds will be issued unless the event is cancelled or postponed.